with Jon Cole, Civil Engineer – our guest on RichardGage911:UNLEASHED! [1PM Sunday Feb 5]
Welcome back to our video podcast RichardGage911:UNLEASHED! We have a very special guest today – and engineer who focuses in the actual motion of the Twin Towers. He makes it soooo clear as to what’s actually happening to the Towers that a seventh grader can see through the official narrative of the “collapses.” DO NOT MISS this one.
- What was the first motion observed with the fall of tower one?
- How many theories were proposed over the years to explain the twin towers collapse?
- What is the official collapse theory for the twin towers collapse?
- Did the upper part of the twin towers speed up or slow down as they hit the lower undamaged floors and what is the significance?
- How long did it take for WTC 1 to completely fall to the ground?
- Why couldn’t we see the inner core columns fall clearly?
- How could the remaining “spire” of WTC 1 survive the massive pile driver above? How could it have move diagonally down?
- What is the most critical step when using the scientific method?
- There were two fundamental motions during the towers fall, namely down and out. Which motion came first and can it be demonstrated experimentally?
- Of all the theories proposed, which of the theories can be demonstrated experimentally and matches the most observed video and forensic evidence?
Gail and I are back now, after an extended absence from our exciting podcasts. We had to focus on the filming of Phase I – WTC 7 for our new film series 9/11: Crime Scene to Courtroom. You can still co-produce Phase 2!
Our podcasts are moving to Sunday afternoons at 12pm Pacific from here forward – so mark your calendars in advance!
We hope you enjoy our new high-tech edgy video entry bumper. Let us know in the comments!